Sunday 29 July 2012

I'm back

So I'm back from holidays. I have been for just over a week actually and have been busy catching up on work (and stressing!)
Omg holiday was amazing though - A much needed break.
If anyone ever goes to Vanuatu you must do a tour of the mele cascades!

Ok so back to the situation at hand. Nothing has really changed. Although I found that last week my hormones were wack. I got really emotional and stressed easily, finding it uncontrollable and leading me to become overwhelmed.
I'm a lot more composed this week, back to normal but this emotional outburst last week has my hopes up that something's going on.
3 days till my OB appointment and hopefully she can shed some light!
I also have to make an appointment with my gp as I had my prolactin retested yet again when I got back (should be way down from my relaxing break!) and the results would be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me :)