Friday 15 June 2012

Where i am today

So here's a catch up on my situation. I really want a child and would love one now but am not actively ttc until I finish my university degree. So although were not ttc were not using an bc because a miracle now would be fabulous and although I want to finish my degree, I know I can still finish it if I'm pg. However, no matter how much I want to get pg, I don't even know if that's possible at the moment... I have had amenorrhea (no AF) for just over 6 months. I don't even know if o is possible. I've looked it up online and supposedly it is possible without af, however I haven't charted anything as I think I'm scared if I do it might show that I'm not o and have no chance of being pg. Each day without af I hope that a miracle has happened and I am somehow pg, but I still don't know what's going on with my body.